The (Re)Discovering Creativity After Motherhood Workbook is for mothers who desire to pursue personal fulfillment through creative hobbies, outlets, and activities, but don’t know where to direct their focus, feel guilty taking the steps to go after their dreams, or cannot logistically figure out how to fit creativity into their already busy lives.
Inside you will find:
• A little bit of self-discovery and self-care journaling
• A little bit of creative best practices
• A sprinkling of productivity hacks and logistical planning
• A handful of hands-on activities to get those creative juices flowing
• A whole lot of much-needed encouragement and permission while you work toward the goal of reclaiming intentional, and ongoing, space for creativity—because you deserve this, mamas!
ADDITIONAL FORMATS: (Since we all absorb information differently)
- A fillable (and refillable) PDF version, for those of us who feel more comfortable behind a computer (or have horrendous handwriting… #raiseshand)!
- AND COMING SOON: Portland, ME (Re)Discovering Creativity After Motherhood Workshop!
Please enter your name and email in the form below. You will be the FIRST to hear future updates on these exciting offerings, and I will send you a FREE sample chapter of the workbook – woohoo!