The (Re)Discovering Creativity After Motherhood Workbook is for mothers who desire to pursue personal fulfillment through creative hobbies, outlets, and activities, but don’t know where to direct their focus, feel guilty taking the steps to go after their dreams, or cannot logistically figure out how to fit creativity into their already busy lives.
Inside you will find:
• A little bit of self-discovery and self-care journaling
• A little bit of creative best practices
• A sprinkling of productivity hacks and logistical planning
• A handful of hands-on activities to get those creative juices flowing
• A whole lot of much-needed encouragement and permission while you work toward the goal of reclaiming intentional, and ongoing, space for creativity—because you deserve this, mamas!
ADDITIONAL FORMATS: (Since we all absorb information differently)
- A fillable (and refillable) PDF version, for those of us who feel more comfortable behind a computer (or have horrendous handwriting… #raiseshand)!
- ONGOING: Portland, ME (Re)Discovering Creativity After Motherhood Workshops!
Stay up-to-date on all offerings for creative mamas from Who’s Your Mama Media, along with inspiration fixes and tips for staying creative, by signing up for my Stay Creative newsletter HERE!